TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing or using the Website, or any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) without any recourse or liability to us.
The following words and terms, whenever used in this Agreement, unless repugnant to the meaning or context thereof, shall have the respective meanings set forth below.
“Applicable Law” means treaties, conventions, statutes, laws, legal requirements, rules, regulations, ordinances, codes, judgments, injunctions, orders or other requirements of any Governmental Authority; all being of the Republic of India.
“Services” means the services provided by the Website to the Users in respect of the Products.
“Website” means the website having the URL address as www.Dindayalaushadhi.com and all subdomains
“Company” or “Us” or “We”, shall mean and include Dindayal Industries Ltd., its Offices, Officers, Directors, Owners, Administrator, Independent Contractors, Employees, Agents or affiliates.
“Bulk Order” shall mean any order negotiated directly with Dindayal Industries Ltd. for the purchase of goods.
1. Words denoting the singular shall include the plural and words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
2 The headings to clauses, sub-clauses and paragraphs of these Terms shall only serve the purpose of easier orientation and shall not affect the contents and interpretation of these Terms.
3. The words “hereof”, “herein” and “hereunder” and words of similar import, when used in these Terms, shall refer to these Terms as a whole and not to any particular provision of these Terms.
4. Any reference to “writing” shall include printing, typing, lithography, an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed thereunder as applicable, and other means of reproducing words in a visible form.
5. The words “Your” or “your” or “You” or “you”, when used in this Agreement, shall refer to and mean “User” or “Users”, as the case may be.
6. The words “include” and “including” are to be construed without limitation.
Use of the Website; Registration; Account Security
1. By using and accessing the Website, the User hereby irrevocably declares and represents that he is of legal age, that is, 18 years or older and competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act,
2. On visiting the Website, the User will have the option to register and create an account on the Website. However, the User who is accessing the Website as a guest will not be able to avail of all the Services that are provided by us, such as consultations, promotional offers, and discounts that are offered on the Products.
4. User hereby declares and verifies that all information provided by the User is true, accurate and genuine. User hereby agrees that in case any information provided by the User is not true or accurate or genuine or complete, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms, then the Company shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of User’s account on the Website.
The Website is an online e-commerce portal that merely facilitates the sale and purchase of the Products.
The Products are listed on the Website on an “as available” basis, and the Company will update, from time to time, information relating to the availability of the Products.
You agree and undertake that the Products which you shall order from the Website shall be solely used for your personal use only and shall not be sold commercially. The Company reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to cancel any order placed by any User on the Website if it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such an order is a Bulk Order and might be used for purposes other than personal use.
Under contract manufacturing, the company reserves the right to take the order only with specified MOQ and for a minimum number of 5 years. As Dindayal Industries Ltd is seeking the products through their own distributors nation wide. We do not encourage to create a competition for them. So, all the conditions will be thoroughly studied and signed.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Shipping and Delivery of the Products that are ordered on the Website shall be undertaken by the Website through their logistics partner. The delivery charges in respect thereof will be reflected in the final statement of payments that are to be made by the User in respect of the Products.
2.The User shall be notified of the estimated time of delivery of the Products. In case of delay, the Website may, at its sole discretion, inform the User of the same; provided that the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the User on account of such delay.
3. The Website maintains a strict no return policy. Accordingly, the Company shall not accept any return requests from Users in respect of any Products that are sold and delivered.
4. If any of the Products are damaged during transit, or if the expiry date in respect of any of the Products has already passed as on the date of delivery thereof, or there are any other defects in the Products, then such Products may be returned to the Website for replacement. Shipping & Replacement Policies
1. In respect of payment for any Product/s that are ordered on the Website, the User will have the option to make such payments by either credit card, debit card, net banking or on a ‘cash on delivery’ basis. If the Products are purchased on a ‘cash on delivery’ basis, then the Logistics Partner may charge certain nominal fees in respect thereof in addition to price of Product.
2. Upon initiating a transaction for purchase of any Product/s through credit card or debit card or net banking, the User will be directed to a secure payment gateway for making payment for the Products. In this regard, the Company may enter into agreements with third-party payment gateway aggregators, and nodal banks for the purpose of collection, remittance and retention of the payments made by the User.
3. In respect of the payment mechanisms offered on the Website, and your use thereof, the Company shall not be liable in any manner for any loss or damage that may be caused to you on account of any issues arising out of the transaction and/or the payment mechanism, including any interruption or cancellation thereof, for any reasons whatsoever.
4.Prices for the respective Products are set out on the Website, and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. The prices of the Products are subject to change without any prior notice, and at the sole discretion of Dindayal Industries Ltd.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The Website is controlled and operated by the Company, and all the Company’s Intellectual Property solely and exclusively belongs to and is owned by the Company.
2. Any redistribution, modification or reproduction of part or all of the contents featured in the Website in any form is prohibited and actionable. You are not permitted to distribute or commercially exploit the Company’s Intellectual Property. Nothing in these Terms grants the User any right in respect of Company’s Intellectual Property.
3. These Terms permit you to use the Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the Company’s Intellectual Property except as generally and ordinarily permitted through the Website according to these Terms. You must not access or use, for any commercial purposes, any part of the Website or materials available through the Website, except allowed under these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
1. This paragraph shall apply to all content and functionality of the Company, Website, and Services.
2. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Company including or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing the Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits, interruption of service or loss of data, whether in any action in warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence or fundamental breach), or otherwise that result from the use of or inability to use the Website, Services, Products or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the Company records, programs or the Website or Services.
3. Notwithstanding the above, the User’s exclusive remedies for all damages, losses and causes of actions whether in contract, including negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the sum of Rs. 200. Such limitations shall apply to the Company’s total liability, including without limitation any liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, communications failure, theft of destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, in any way relating to or arising out of the use of the Website or Services..
Rules of Conduct
1. You agree and undertake that while on the Website, you shall ensure that your use of the Website does not cause the Website, or the access to it to be interrupted, or damaged in any manner, and shall undertake all necessary actions, deeds, matters and things in respect thereof. Accordingly, you agree that while on the Website, you shall not:
1.1. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
1.2. publish or share, without necessary consents in respect thereof, any content on the Website that is protected by intellectual property;
1.3.violate any Applicable Laws and/or these Terms;
1.4. defame, harass, stalk or threaten any person or violate the legal rights of any person;
2. While using the Website, the User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
2.1. belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
2.2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
2.3. harm minors in any way;
2.4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;.2.5. violates any law for the time being in force;
2.6. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
2.7. impersonate another person;
2.8. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
2.9. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
3. the Company, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or any third party of any of the above acts by a User, then it shall be entitled to remove or disable access to the material or information that is in contravention of this Agreement and to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the User to the Website.
User undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, owners, administrator, independent contractors, subsidiaries, licensors, suppliers, employees, agents and affiliates for and from any loss, claim, actions, demands, liabilities and settlements, including lawyer’s fees, fees of third parties, etc., by reason of, in any way relating to, or arising out of User’s violation of these Terms, or any conduct of the User or any other person operating for and on behalf of the User. The User further undertakes to indemnify & hold harmless, the Company against any judgment, proceedings, liability or cost resulting from or arising out of use of the Website or information/data provided on the Website or Services provided by the Company, by the User.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
1. User agrees that these Terms and any contractual relationship arising out of the Terms or use of the Website or Services, shall be governed by and construed solely and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, and the courts at [•] shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2. Any disputes or differences arising under and in pursuance of these Terms and/or the Services shall be referred to the arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be jointly appointed by the Parties. If the Parties do not agree to the appointment of a sole arbitrator by the expiry of fifteen days from the date a Party has notified, in writing, the other Party of the existence of a dispute or difference, then the Hon’ble [•] High Court shall appoint such sole arbitrator. The arbitration shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification, or re-enactment thereof, or any statute enacted to replace the same in force from time to time. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in English language and shall be held at [•]. The sole arbitrator shall have summary powers and be entitled to give interim directions and awards from time to time. The cost of the arbitration proceedings shall be borne by the Parties in equal shares.
1. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any part of the Website or portions of these Terms at any time without any prior written notice to the User, and any such change, modification, addition or removal (“Modifications”) shall be considered as part and parcel of these Terms. It is User’s responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes. User’s continued use of the Website following the Modifications will mean that the User accepts and agrees to the Modifications.
2. Should any provision or any part of any provision of these Terms be rendered void, invalid or unenforceable by any Court of law or statutory or concerned authorities having jurisdiction, for any reason, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not render invalid or unenforceable any other provision or part of a provision in these Terms;
3. Except as expressly set out in these Terms, all warranties, representations, terms, conditions or undertakings whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby excluded.
4. The failure or delay of the Company to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms or provisions of these Terms, or to exercise any option, right or remedy contained in these Terms, shall not be construed as a waiver or as a relinquishment for the future of such term, provision, option, right or remedy, but the same shall continue and remain in full force and effect.
5. Nothing in these Terms shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency or the like between the parties hereto or confer on any party any authority to bind the other party or to contract in the name of the other party or to incur any liability or obligation on behalf of the other party.
6. You hereby agree that the Company may assign these Terms along with the Company, Website and Services at any time at its sole discretion, without the requirement of any consent from the User and the User also waives the right of any such requirement of consent, to any parent, subsidiary or affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer or license of any kind, of the Company to another entity(s); and any such assignee or transferee or licensee shall automatically step in to the shoes of the Company for the purpose of these Terms.